Title: Senior Director, Client Development
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of professional online data collection services tailored exclusively to the market research industry.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year and will focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of products portfolio.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads and accounts through referrals, telephone canvassing, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for pricing and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- 3+ years of experience in sales in the online market research industry.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a dedicated team of professionals.